Connecticut Plastics continues to expand.
Our expansion project was successfully completed in the winter of 2013. We are now housed in two facilities located at 1268 and 1264 Old Colony Road in Wallingford, spanning 23,000 square feet of factory floor space, which allows for increases in capacity and optimal work flow.
We are committed to increasing our capabilities by purchasing the latest equipment to meet the demands of fabricating today’s technological components.
Our extensive equipment list is available upon request.