Non-toxic, self-extinguishing PVDF resists strong acids, corrosion and radiation.
For parts that perform to specification in highly demanding wet environments, Kynar PVDF is the material of choice. This fluorinated thermoplastic resin resists strong organic acids and mineral compounds while retaining UV stability, high purity and V-O rated flame resistant properties. It is FDA-compliant for use in food processing and handling as well as non-flammable.
Easily fabricated using standard machining and welding processes, Kynar PVDF retains its properties after years of continuous use, with no swelling or structural changes over time.
- Polyvinylidene fluoride
- Consistent white color
- Excellent chemical, moisture and corrosion resistance
- Radiation and UV resistant
- High tensile and mechanical strength from -22°F to +300°F
- Meets ASTM D6713-01 standards
- High purity
- FDA compliant
- Good dielectric properties
- Fluid handling
- Food handling
- Chemical processing
- Food processing