At Connecticut Plastics, we have assembled a state of the art milling department.
We are proud to produce mill components with a high degree of consistency to close tolerances with no burrs. Surface finishes can be near optical-quality grade as needed. Complex components are easily manufactured through the direct import of files from most CAD systems.
Our mill capabilities include:
- Work envelope 27″ x 15″ x 17.5″
- Plastic compatible coolants
- High speed drill-tap and conventional mills
- MasterCam software
- Prototype to production quantities
- Lights-out operation
- Pallet systems for high throughput
- Positional accuracy to 0.0002″ over 12″
- Repeatability to +/- 0.00008″
- 15,000 RPM spindle
- Deep hole drilling
- Micro hole drilling
- Tolerances to +/- 0.0002″